Classroom in the Corn Maze Tour
Kindergarten & Up
Sept. 24 – Nov. 2, 2018
Monday – Friday, by appointment
Students will navigate through the corn maze using one of the following games or activities:
- Passports-Choose from 13 different topics that will appeal to all ages! For $1.00 more per person we can customize a passport to reinforce any of your classroom curriculum.
- Follow “The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin” storyboard throughout the maze and learn how we are all different. *
This tour follows the Core Curriculum and will last approximately one hour.
- Classroom in the Corn: Lesson on corn and mazes
- Navigate through the Corn Maze using any of our games and activities
- Hands on Activity
- Farm Fun take away to reinforce lessons learned
- Just for Teachers: Pre and Post Tour activities to reinforce tour activities.
$14.02+ tax ($15.00) Corn Maize & Pumpkin Patch Tour
$14.02+ tax ($15.00) Corn Maize Tour with Geocaching Adventure
$14.02+ tax ($15.00) Corn Maize Tour with Gem Mining
*All tours include access to Pappaw Carl’s Playground and Picnic Area for participants to enjoy before or after their tour