Corn Maze Tour
Kindergarten & Up
Sept. 17 – Nov. 5, 2021
Monday – Friday, by appointment only
Students will navigate through the corn maze using one of the following games or activities:
- Passports-Choose from 13 different topics that will appeal to all ages! For $1.00 more per person, we can customize a passport to reinforce any of your classroom curriculum.
This tour follows the Core Curriculum and will last approximately one hour.
Tour Includes: (Please note due to Covid 19 Governor & CDC Guidelines, some activities may not be available)
- Classroom in the Corn: Lesson on corn and mazes
- Navigate through the Corn Maze using any of our games and activities
- Hands-on Activity
- Farm Fun take away to reinforce lessons learned
- Just for Teachers: Pre- and Post Tour activities to reinforce tour activities.
$16.00 (includes tax) Corn Maze with hayride & small pumpkin
**All tours participants are welcome to enjoy Pawpaw Carl’s Playground and Picnic before or after their tour.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. to We kindly ask that you not visit us if you are feeling sick or have been exposed to COVID-19. We are excited about this fall season and want our staff and visitors to be safe and have fun!
Note: Some experiences may be modified, limited in capacity or subject to closure based on guidance from health and safety experts and government officials. We are following all current recommendations to keep others safe and appreciate our visitors following recommended guidelines.