Corn Maze Tour
Kindergarten & Up
Sept. 21 – Nov. 6, 2020
Monday – Friday, by appointment
$1.00 Off per person Admission
Sept. 21 – 25, 2020
Use Code EarlyFall
Students will navigate through the corn maze using one of the following games or activities:
- Passports-Choose from 13 different topics that will appeal to all ages! For $1.00 more per person, we can customize a passport to reinforce any of your classroom curriculum.
- Follow “The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin” storyboard throughout the maze and learn how we are all different. *
This tour follows the Core Curriculum and will last approximately one hour.
- Classroom in the Corn: Lesson on corn and mazes
- Navigate through the Corn Maze using any of our games and activities
- Hands-on Activity
- Farm Fun take away to reinforce lessons learned
- Just for Teachers: Pre- and Post Tour activities to reinforce tour activities.
$16.00 (includes tax) Corn Maize & Pumpkin Patch Tour
$16.00 (includes tax) Corn Maize Tour with Geocaching Adventure
$16.00 (includes tax) Corn Maize Tour with Treasure Mining
**All tours participants are welcome to enjoy Pawpaw Carl’s Playground and Picnic before or after their tour.